Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week #1 - MTC

Hey

Its been a week already!!! It's amazing here. The food's alright as long as I eat the healthy stuff. I've never seen so much cereal before.

I went to the temple today. It was great. I love it there. The weather is awesome here. It snowed for a couple days last week but its all gone now. 4-square is pretty intense up here. Its like the thing to do during gym time.

Write me letters. Its what makes days up here. Everyone stands around while the letters are being handed out and it really sucks when you don't get one. Also, send some pictures up cuz i have hardly anything from home to show.

If you go to dearelder.com you can type up a letter and submit it and i get it the same day in letter form. Ask me anything you want, tell me whats going on with your life and ill tell you whats up with my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment