Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 23rd

February 23, 2010

Today is transfers and I'm getting transferred in zone. There are only 3 areas I could go to and there’s a really good chance I’ll go to the other half of the ward I'm currently in. I'm glad about that. I love this ward. My investigators are doing pretty good. They’re progressing. They're not going to be baptized as soon as we thought but that's OK as long as they do it. I just finished the entire missionary library. I learned a new way to study that is helping a lot with retention and everything.
Gotta run. Transfers are in a half hour.
Love ya bye
Elder Merrell

(After transfers)

I’m in Seattle 1 B which is ballard and magnolia. I’m senior companion. Elder Rosewood is my companion. He’s been out for 15 months. He’s from some small place in Utah. Hopefully we get along good.

No comments:

Post a Comment